Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, A Bowl Full of Cherries

In 2009, my life will be like a bowl full of cherries!
Fresh and juicy, beautiful, succulent, sweet and tart, healthy, natural, nutritious and satisfying.
I will not be a singular fruit, but live in a lovely bowl with others and grow on a tree community filled with sweet beings like me.

This Is My Truth - It Will Be!
May You Make Manifest Your Dreams, Too!


How I Will Create This Reality ~

I will get all the nutrients I need: plenty of water and sun and clean air and love and care.

I will eat health-full, nourishing food.

I will move joyfully and thoroughly use and enjoy and revel in my body ~ I will grow strong and lean again, and still retain my juicy sweetness.

I will find and do work I truly enjoy. I will WRITE. I will ACT. I will be INSPIRED and I will INSPIRE others.

I will surprise myself.

I will live in happy, joyous and free sobriety.

I will love my husband and talk to him joyfully, I will enjoy his company and spend time with him alone.

I will play and teach and learn from and revel in Finn.

I will be clear and sane with money.

I will lean into my higher power and rejuvenate my spiritual life;

I will ask for help and open my arms to receive it.

I will place
myself
my self-care
my well-being
my sobriety and my health
FIRST.
ME
Center Stage
I will return to myself, nurture myself, and be the very best Me I can Be.
And in so doing, love the world, contribute as only I can, be of service as only I can.
I breathe this truth and set it in motion ~ it will be.
I love you all, and send you warm wishes of light and love and peace for the New Year of 2009. If you are reading this, Blessings light upon You.



Counter






Free Counter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,
    What an inspirational post!
    I found your blog on the Elling Family Blog.
    Wishing you a happy new year!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete